Welcome back to week three of the 52 Week Blog Challenge! Today we are going to take a look at things I spend my money on.
- Donations/Giving Back
- My Life In Snippets
- Television < If football wasn’t a thing, this expense wouldn’t be on my list 😉
- Amazon Prime
- Books < This is a problem. As of the new year, I’ve forbid myself from all book purchases until I read the books I have! On top of that, I’d really like to start going to the library every few weeks… maybe wishful thinking, but we will see 🙂
I actively monitor what I spend money on using Mint and Google Spreadsheets. Of course, just coming off the Christmas holiday, everything seems to get out of hand during Christmas… but that’s okay, it all seems to balance out. I can’t wait for next Christmas though, I have some fabulous (affordable) ideas 🙂
Past Posts for the 52 Week Blog Challenge
Your Turn is a place for me to ask you questions! Be sure to answer them in the comments below!
- What is something you spend money on?
- How do you manage your money?
- What is your biggest money gotcha (i.e. something you spend way too much money on)?