Monster cookies turn every cookie-loving individual into a Cookie Monster. Check out the best Monster Cookie recipe below!
- 0.5 cup butter (room temperature)
- 0.5 cup brown sugar
- 0.25 cup white sugar
- 0.75 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 0.5 teaspoon baking soda
- 1.25 cups all purpose flour
- 0.5 cup quick cooking oats
- 1.5 cup m&ms
- 0.5 cup chocolate chips
- 0.5 peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the butter, brown and white sugars in a large bowl.
- Add the peanut butter, stir again. Add the egg, stir, vanilla stir.
- Measure in the baking soda and flour and stir just until combined.
- Stir in the oats, m&ms, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Scoop balls about 2 tablespoons onto a cookie sheet lined and greased.
- Press down gently as they do not spread on their own.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes but no longer.
Recipe modified; originally from Sally’s Baking Addiction.