Here we are at week two of Foodie Friday. Although you might think “Breakfast” when I say Frittata, but I promise this recipe can be used at any time of day! It’s protein packed and delicious too!
- 1-2 c. Mushrooms
- 4 Eggs
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
- 0.75 c. Milk
- 2 Bell Peppers, chopped
- 3-5 c. Spinach
- 0.75 c. Chopped Ham pieces
- 3 tbsp. Feta (more if you love cheese!)
- Saute mushrooms in garlic and olive oil for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add in Ham and Bell Peppers, allow to saute for 2-4 more minutes.
- Add in Spinach and allow it to wilt!
- Mix Eggs and Milk – add to pan. Be sure the heat is on medium-low. Also, be sure to have a top on the pan to allow for even cooking.
- Once the top of the eggs are close to completely cooked – add the cheese on top and allow to melt