So, in looking back at my Foodie Friday posts, I realized that I’ve never actually posted a real dinner – just very sugary treats and breakfasts. Therefore, I give you Chicken Alfredo.
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1-2 c. Broccoli
- Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 c. Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. Garlic
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Parsley
- Boil pasta to your own liking.
- After heating a frying pan with a small amount of Olive Oil present, add Chicken. Sear both sides and allow to cook through. Be careful to not overcook.
- Steam Broccoli: 4-5 minutes
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add cream and bring the sauce to a soft boil. Allow to simmer on medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add pepper, parsley and garlic. Allow to thicken.
- Reduce the heat and stir in Parmesan. Continue to stir till everything has melted.