Happy Thanksgiving world! Today, I’m sharing what I’m thankful for in this month’s Blogging Elite link up, #Thankful Heart.
There are SO many things to be thankful for. In fact, there are so many things I certainly can’t list them all here to the granularity at which they sometimes exist. For example, I’m thankful for my other half’s smile, without it, I might feel lost or unhappy at times. I’m also thankful for my other half’s humor, his help around our apartment and his caring words. So, if I say I’m grateful for my other half – it encapsulates all of this. It even encapsulates the rocky moments: when we are running behind or frustrated with one another.
To be grateful, one must consider the good and the bad that something or someone brings to the table.
What I’m Thankful For…
- Faith – it brings me hope, peace, happiness and more!
- Family – they bring me advice, shoulders to lean on, ears to listen and knowledge to share and I cannot forget the hugs they share!
- Other Half – He shares his hand to hold, his words for guidance, his hugs for comfort and his smile for sheer joy!
- Friends – They bring good conversation, a sense of community and even more hugs 🙂
- Food, Water – Nourishment and hydration.
- Shelter – Protects me from the cold, the hot – gives me a bed to sleep in and a kitchen to cook in.
- Air – I don’t think I need to say more than fresh air, ahh 🙂
- Means to Live By – Money, while it can bring drama, it also provides food, shelter, entertainment and other such things.
- A Career – It brings a feeling of goodness that I’m doing something good for this world – it brings a sense of satisfaction and happiness with my efforts. It also brings with it a circle of wonderful people.
- My Education – There are too many in this world who cannot read. I can’t imagine life without my years upon years of learning.
- Ability to Run and Exercise – Keeps me focused and de-stressed!
- My Health – I’m healthy, and that’s something that too many around this country and the world cannot say.
- The beautiful outdoors and the warm and cozy indoors. The sky. Trees.
- Books! – What would life be without reading?!
- My little corner of the internet, of course! – MLIS brings me satisfaction, enjoyment and peace 🙂
Remember friends, you can be grateful for everything around you. Work to avoid letting a small speck of dust in the grand scheme of glory ruin your happiness.