Hiya! With the Holiday season finally past, I am excited to finally share this fun experience I had at the end of last year 🙂 At the beginning of November, I, along with several other bloggers partnered off for the Blogging Elite Christmas Box Swap! I was partnered with Sarah over at Devastate Boredom! For the entire month of November and a little bit of December, Sarah and I sent literal novels back and forth to one another. Each of us had never before done a blogging box swap – but, speaking for myself, I thought it was so much fun!
So, what did Sarah send me for the Christmas Box Swap?
- Two note pads. One is antique-looking post-its. The other is an actual note pad. What’s better is that it is Charlie Brown themed. I love Charlie Brown!!! 😀
- Burt’s Bees Lip Gloss – smooth and fancy 🙂
- Hot Cocoa Mix and Marshmallows! – I look forward to this treat Christmas morning.
- Three motivational framed quotes: (1) Shine On, And On, And On, And On! (2) She designed a life she loved. (3) You’ve got this. I can’t wait to put these around the apartment – especially by my desk – as I am certain it will keep me motivated!
- Mini-Chalkboard with Message and Chalk – where did you find this, Sarah!?! I love it!
- Almond Toffee chocolates, yummy!
- Beer Mustaches – I think my other half my steal these from me. They are hilarious 😉
- Slippers. Soooo comfy!
- Homemade turquoise necklace. I adore turquoise – and this necklace is beautiful. I don’t want to take it off!
- Love, Hope and Joy Scrabble Letter ornaments. I had never previously thought about doing this as a DIY ornament – but it’s literally the neatest idea. Marking it down for next year!
- Eggnog Snickerdoodles. When I mentioned to Sarah that I had never tried Eggnog, she had a virtual “WHATTTT” moment. 😉 So, of course, I have to try it! But oh my goodness, delicious!
As I opened the box, I couldn’t stop smiling – I couldn’t stop literally saying “Oh, my gosh” in an incredibly giddy manner. Sarah managed to take our email exchanges and come up with one of the coolest – and most meaningful set of gifts I’ve ever received. The Christmas Box Swap was an incredibly rewarding experience – and I can’t wait to give it another whirl in the new year!
But, wait! Don’t go yet! Have you filled out my Reader survey for 2016?! If you haven’t yet, go! Do it now! I’ll love you forever 😉 Here’s the link!
Your Turn is a place for me to ask you questions! Be sure to answer them in the comments below!
- What was your most special gift this past Christmas?
- Have you ever participated in a blogging gift swap?
- Do you like eggnog? If not, what is your favorite Christmas treat?