It’s December 26 already and I’m back with another Weekly Roundup and Reflection. It is here I will share the good, the bad and the
ugly faves of my week.
My other half and I spent the week in Michigan this week. Well, he actually took off for Las Vegas on a 21st birthday celebration for the weekend, but then returned Monday evening. Over the weekend, the fam gathered together to celebrate my Dad’s birthday – he’s getting younger, or so that’s what he says. 😉
The remainder of the week, right up to leaving for Christmas Eve dinner at my sister’s was work, work, and more work!
Then, came Christmas Eve with the family gift exchange and my relatively famous sandwiches. Christmas morning brought delicious cinnamon rolls and a more formal lunch time meal of Prime Rib, and other yumminess with a larger group of family 🙂 Then late afternoon came along and we traveled off to my other half’s’ Dads place for a dinner of Rabbit – again, yummm. At this point, my tummy was overflowing. #foodComa. The evening ended with a movie and a rest, well-deserved.
I love Christmas time, and I’m so excited for the break that is to come over the next few days – to just spend time with family and loved ones… it really makes me feel so very blessed.
Somehow in the madness that is the week of Christmas I posted two blogs this week – both of which I’m doing a happy dance over 😉
SO many Christmas/Holiday-related blogs were popping up this week. I loved it, but it made my decisions here difficult.
- Skinnytaste posted a recipe for Spinich, Feta and Artichoke bake. Post-holidays, it’s on my list of things to cook 😀
- Chelsea at The New Wifestyle posted about the coolest proposal ever. It’s truly sweet… my only question (or fear) is, what happens when the ring falls in the snow… or onto ice and into water… gone forever? 😉
- Spending too much this time of year but still want to plan a date night? Check out how to plan a perfect date night in by Blissful Gal!
- Thinking of traveling abroad? How about Paris?! If you’re interested in learning more about Paris, check out World of Wanderlust’s post on the top 7 Paris books.
- Gingerbread Layer Cake. Need I say more?
- When Life Gives You Rubi posted 10 Important Resolutions for 20 somethings. It’s perfect, I loved it – I can’t wait to share with you my plans for my 2016 Adventure to Bliss! 🙂
Like the roundups? Check out a few past editions!
Well, that’s all for now. Happy December 26! I’m hopeful that your week past, your day today and your week ahead are filled with happy snippets of your very own.